Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today's projects










Today I had the chance to complete my SBS block of the week. It's a bit crooked but I finally gave up after taking out many seams.









I also worked a bit more on my lollipop flowers quilt. I have the center portion finished and now need to cut out the outer edge and lollipop flowers for applique. As usual whenever I try to take a picture of one my quilting projects I have help from my dear kitty Minnie Pearl.

I do wish I had time to work on the Quiltville Mystery quilt but maybe the next one I'll be able to do.

3 comments:

shelley said...

I love your blog! I love that Posh fabric! I just hope they have some left when I get a chance to go back for some shopping! I opened my google acct just so I could post on your blog. You should post your link on the SBS when you're ready!

Anne Ida said...

No one will notice a few wonky seams on the block once the quilt is pieced together and quilted :o) Look forward to seeing what you will do next on your Lollipop quilt - looks good so far, and the cat's approval is usually a sign of quality ;o)

Rose said...

Love the lollipops!! We all have wonky seams on the SBS........its a journey, aka we can make mistakes lol!!!
Welcome to blogland!!!!