Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Can't believe I haven't had a post in so long

Wow, does time fly. I know I've been busy but when I logged on tonight I found out just how long it's been since my last post. Life never seems to slow down, but I guess if it did I wouldn't know what to do with myself. My oldest just finished his middle school football team and now moves onto basketball.

Zach played quarterback some of the time which he just loved. Spencer is gearing up for his big Lego League competition. His team had a practice last Saturday and now knows what work need to be done by next week. He was setting the robot up to complete the mission in this picture.

I myself are looking very much forward to a quilt retreat this weekend. Having the whole weekend to sew will be just wonderful.

No comments: