Friday, December 18, 2009

Looking forward to a long winters nap



Today I put my 26 kindergarteners on the bus for the last time in 2009. Both they and their teacher were looking forward to having the next two weeks off of school. The last three weeks have been busy with Christmas preparations but we did get to enjoy Thanksgiving in North Carolina on the golf links. The highlight of my trip south was seeing flowers still blooming and the Carolina hotel in Pinehurst decked out for Christmas.
Now I have a couple of days to finish up all of my Christmas preparations at home before we head to Wisconsin for the holidays. The whole family is looking forward to seeing everyone there.

2 comments:

Meeghan said...

have a great time away filled with much joy and laughter....and safe travels. merry christmas

karen said...

Tell your mom thanks for the hats! have a great christmas